ACCOMMODATIVE LENS IMPLANTS
Enjoy the benefits of improving both near vision and far vision after cataract surgery! We offer our patients options for multifocal lens implants after cataract surgery to reduce dependence on glasses.
Danbury Eye Physicians offers affordable LASIK eye surgery. Contact us to get your FREE educational packet, screening and more information on our affordable payment options.
Danbury Eye Physicians specializes in eye care matters related to children. In their own wing of the practice children are given special priority to help solve early vision problems such as amblyopia and strabismus.
COSMETIC SURGERY PROCEDURES
Danbury Eye Physicians offers cosmetic surgery procedures. Come see the latest skin rejuvenation treatments, blepharoplasty, eyelid surgery, droopy eyelid and brow repair, ectropian, entropian, ptosis repair and more.
COMPLIMENTARY HEARING EVALUATIONS
A baseline hearing screening is recommended around age 50, unless you are experiencing loss of hearing sooner. We offer standard and rechargeable hearing aids. Call today for complimentary test.
As of November 1, 2014 we will no longer be participating with Oxford and United Healthcare Insurance companies. (We DO ACCEPT AARP Supplemental Plans).
Pediatric & Eye Muscle Specialist
|“Providing a friendly, courteous and compassionate atmosphere is extremely important in order to provide the highest quality of eye care to our children.”|
Danbury Eye Physicians & Surgeons, P.C.
69 Sand Pit Road, Suite 101
Danbury, Connecticut 06810 – 4005
TEL: (203) 791-2020 FAX: (203) 778-6238
Danbury Eye Physicians & Surgeons P.C.
120 Park Lane, B203
New Milford, CT 06776
TEL: 860-946-6000 FAX: 860-799-6212
- American Academy of Ophthalmology
- American Association of Pediatric Ophthalmology and Strabismus
- American Academy of Pediatrics
- Connecticut Society of Eye Physicians
- Danbury Medical Society
- Mathias, SA, Welling, R “Popliteal Artery Entrapment Syndrome” Vascular Surgery pp. 239 – 242, July/August 1982
- Manjoney, D, Mathias, S. Morris, W, Hoss, H. Balazs, EA. “Effect of Healon on adjustable suture strabismus surgery”. Investigative Ophthalmology & Visual Science supp 26(3):80, 1985.
- Mathias, SA “Ophthalmology for the Pediatrician”. 1990-1992 A monthly CME notebook on basic ophthalmology. Eighteen topics and CME quizzes on topics of interest in pediatric ophthalmology.
- Mathias, SA “Colloidal Minerals in the Treatment of Intermittent Exotropia”. Poster, American Association of Pediatric Ophthalmology and Strabismus Annual Meeting, San Diego, California, 2000.
- Paul, BC, Mathias, SA. “The effects of Attention deficit Disorder Medications on Superior Oblique Palsy”. Poster, American Association of Pediatric Ophthalmology & Strabismus Annual Meeting, Seattle, Washington, 2002.
- Mathias, SA. “Colloidal Minerals in the Treatment of Intermittent Exotropia”. Poster, Danbury Hospital Research Day, Danbury, Connecticut, 2006.
- Mathias, SA, Josephson, M. "Bupivacaine Treatment of Intermittent Exoropia of the Covergence Insufficiency Type". American Association of Pediaric Ophthalmology and Strabismus Annual Meeting, San Diego, California, 2011.