Pediatric & Eye Muscle Specialist
“Providing a friendly, courteous and compassionate atmosphere is extremely important in order to provide the highest quality of eye care to our children.”
Danbury Eye Physicians & Surgeons, P.C.
69 Sand Pit Road, Suite 101
Danbury, Connecticut 06810 – 4005
TEL: (203) 791-2020 FAX: (203) 778-6238
Danbury Eye Physicians & Surgeons P.C.
120 Park Lane, B203
New Milford, CT 06776
TEL: 860-946-6000 FAX: 860-799-6212
- American Academy of Ophthalmology
- American Association of Pediatric Ophthalmology and Strabismus
- American Academy of Pediatrics
- Connecticut Society of Eye Physicians
- Danbury Medical Society
- Mathias, SA, Welling, R “Popliteal Artery Entrapment Syndrome” Vascular Surgery pp. 239 – 242, July/August 1982
- Manjoney, D, Mathias, S. Morris, W, Hoss, H. Balazs, EA. “Effect of Healon on adjustable suture strabismus surgery”. Investigative Ophthalmology & Visual Science supp 26(3):80, 1985.
- Mathias, SA “Ophthalmology for the Pediatrician”. 1990-1992 A monthly CME notebook on basic ophthalmology. Eighteen topics and CME quizzes on topics of interest in pediatric ophthalmology.
- Mathias, SA “Colloidal Minerals in the Treatment of Intermittent Exotropia”. Poster, American Association of Pediatric Ophthalmology and Strabismus Annual Meeting, San Diego, California, 2000.
- Paul, BC, Mathias, SA. “The effects of Attention deficit Disorder Medications on Superior Oblique Palsy”. Poster, American Association of Pediatric Ophthalmology & Strabismus Annual Meeting, Seattle, Washington, 2002.
- Mathias, SA. “Colloidal Minerals in the Treatment of Intermittent Exotropia”. Poster, Danbury Hospital Research Day, Danbury, Connecticut, 2006.
- Mathias, SA, Josephson, M. "Bupivacaine Treatment of Intermittent Exoropia of the Covergence Insufficiency Type". American Association of Pediatric Ophthalmology and Strabismus Annual Meeting, San Diego, California, 2011.